Starting at just $275 plus HST, there’s a staging solution to fit your budget. We’ll advise, depersonalize, declutter, work with what you have, rearrange, edit and add furniture, artwork and accessories. We’ll do as much or as little as you want.
Step One: Home Staging Consultation ($275 plus HST)
- Two-hour “in person” consultation providing guidance on how to get the house ready for photography and listing. Together with the homeowner, I go through the home, one room at a time, to explain what should be done to showcase the property.
- Virtual home staging consultation available for AFP and CAGP members across Canada. I provide you with instructions on how to photograph each room for my review. We go through your home, one room at a time, and I provide an email report explaining what should be done to showcase the property.
Optional: “Hands-on” Staging Service
- StagedMagic stages house or specific rooms
- Pointers for homeowner to keep house staged during the listing period
- Visit immediately prior to first open house to ensure ready to show
- Rental of artwork and accessories, as required
- Rental of furniture, as required
- Coordination of third party services, as required (e.g. painting)
Optional: Value-Added Services
- Copywriting: professionally crafted open letter from Seller to potential Buyers (useful in competitive market and/or mid- to high-end homes) $100 plus HST
- Copywriting: professionally crafted personal letter from potential Buyer to Seller (useful in anticipated multiple offer situation) $100 plus HST